- R&D - Molecular
Kind of contract
Responsible for initiating & executing scientific research and/or development strategies for the company in collaboration with the team. lnvestigates the feasibility of applying scientific principles & concepts to potential inventions, products & problems. Executes laboratory research. Maintains broad knowledge of state-of-the-art principles & theories. May act as spokesperson on corporate research & development.
• Investigates the feasibility of applying scientific principles & concepts to potential inventions, products & problems.
• Executes and may to plan laboratory research as for a project or projects.
• Has the ability to serve as an independent investigator.
• Produces & analyzes data for publication & presentation at scientific meetings.
• Maintains broad knowledge of state-of-the-art principles & theories.
• May act as in-house consultant & advise management on scientific decisions.
• Able to interface with internal & external scientists & other departments. May serve as a technical representative, core team or extended team member during the product development process.
• Authors various manufacturing & raw material specifications & QC documents required for transfer of products to manufacturing. Authors other documents & reports required during the product development process.
• Uses professional concepts & relationships to contribute to the development & completion of company goals & objectives in creative & effective ways.
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
- Molecular experience is a must
- Experience designing primers and probes for molecular assays
- Worked independently on projects
- Demonstrates potentiai for technical proficiency, scientific creativity, collaboration with others
and independent thought.
- Ability to work with statistical concepts
- DNA/RNA extraction.
- DNA/RNA amplification assay development (e.g. RT-PCR, sequencing)
- Primers/probes design for molecular assay development
- Demonstrates potential for technical proficiency, scientific creativity, laboration with others and independent thought.
- Demonstrates ability to exercise independent judgment within defined rocedures to determine appropriate action. Normally receives general instruction on routine work and detailed instruction on new assignments.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret pertinent scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common and scientific inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to prepare presentations and manuscripts that effectively present information.
- Experience with product development or design control highly desirable.
- Technical writing skills / experience.
- Well-organized, ability to work well independently as well as part of a team.
- High commitment and self-motivation.
Induction Program Once Hired
As for Company Policy