Kind of contract
Under direction of the Director of Marketing, this positon leads, develops, and implements the training strategy and program for the sales force.
- Develops continuing education program for sales force aligned with current sales forces needs and marketing priorities
- Works with sales leadership and marketing to build training plans aligned with sales force priorities, marketing plans, and or new programs
- Partners with marketing to build content and programs
- Coordinates, develops and enhances the product and marketing development plan for new field sales employees (New Hire Training Program).
- Manages each teaching module within the new hire training program.
- With local administration, schedules new hire training sessions for sales attendee and marketing presenter.
- Works with marketing staff to align training to commercial value proposition.
- Ensures training records are kept in compliance with company quality policy.
- Evaluates training plans and suggests / enables improvements to the program.
- Other duties may be assigned based on department or company business needs.
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
- 3 – 5 years of sales and or training experience in a Medical or IVD company with a proven track record of success
- Excellent presentation skills and capability, both in preparation and delivery of information.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a variety of individuals at all levels of management, both in the field and in marketing to gain consensus on training program development and delivery.
- Learning agility to adapt to new products, markets, and develop innovative approaches.
- Ability to integrate business trends, brand strategies, and marketplace drivers into plans that drive competitive advantage to the organization.
- Value Based Selling and/or Miller Heiman training certification
- Strong computer related skills (MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
As per local and Company requirements for DiaSorin, Inc.
Others Information as per Local Legal Requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. EEO/AA-M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status/Genetic Data