Kind of contract
For over 40 years, DiaSorin has been on a mission on five continents to develop, produce and commercialize diagnostic tests for a wide range of clinical areas. Our tests are designed for hospitals and private testing laboratories, in the markets of immunodiagnostics and molecular diagnostics.
DiaSorin Molecular, LLC is headquartered in Cypress, California. Our technology enables diagnosis of disease by detecting specific RNA and DNA sequences. We focus on design, development and cGMP Manufacturing.
We are looking for a Trade Compliance Manager who is responsible for providing trade compliance and guidance to assigned business units. Your work will ensure the utmost compliance with U.S. Export and Import regulatory requirements and established internal policies and procedures. This position will actively assist with developing trade compliance strategies, standardized policies and procedures and serve as the key lead in the design and delivery of trade compliance guidance and training to increase awareness within the business.
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
• Interpret and provide guidance on the proper application of trade regulations, sanctions and programs to include the EAR, OFAC, FT, ITAR, U.S. Customs and Border protection regulations and CBSA.
• Clear shipments through customs
• Manage exports from California to International destinations
• Monitor regulation changes, update procedures and notify affected departments
• Serve as a subject matter expert on U.S. Trade Compliance guidance and applicability
• You love creating, designing, implementing and managing a process
• Determine export licensing requirements
• Conduct periodic audits of EEI declarations
• You thrive in SAP and Microsoft Office Suite
• Bachelor’s Degree in international trade, supply chain or related field preferred
• Experience with U.S. Exports Administrations, Regulations and U.S. Customs and Border Protections Import Compliance
• Great cross functional collaboration skills
• Demonstrates great organizational and communication skills
• Operational experience assigning classifications to products according to the HSTUS, other global HS schedules and commerce control list designations (ECCN)
• Successful project management experience
Receive a competitive salary and benefits package as you grow your career at DiaSorin. Join our team and discover how your work can impact the lives of people all over the world.
Others Information as per Local Legal Requirements
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
DiaSorin Inc and DiaSorin Molecular LLC are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters.
If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail: email@example.com or call toll-free 1.800.328.1482.