Tender Specialist Italy
Italy and UK Branch
Country / State
Place of work
Tender Admin. Coordinator
Kind of contract
Full Time / Part Time
Permanent / Temporary
Ensure the completion of activities related to tenders and contracts with public agencies in compliance with legal regulations and company procedures.
- Analysing published tender notices.
- Evaluate the opportunity to participate in tenders by verifying the possession of the administrative, technical and economic requirements of the specifications.
- Take care of the production of the documentation required for participation in tenders in accordance with the requirements set out in the tender notices.
- Coordinating the entire process of collecting and preparing tender documentation.
- Drawing up tenders in close contact with area managers (DM, KAM, Commercial Agencies, ecc.).
- Manage the tender awarding process.
- Manage the electronic archiving of documents in compliance with the established criteria.
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
Bachelor’s Degree in scientific areas or a professional qualification of equivalent or higher level
Master in Biomedical area is a Plus
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the same role preferably in the diagnostic or chemical/pharmaceutical sector
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements in the field of public service and supply contracts. Ability to analyse contracts and specifications.
- Consolidated experience in the management of the tender process through the use of telematic platforms.
- Advanced knowledge of the office package (specifically advanced knowledge of Excel and Word)
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Problem solving
- Ability to work in a team
- Communication skills
- Ability to achieve objectives
Good knowledge of written and spoken English
Induction Program Once Hired
We Offer You
As per Company Policy