Kind of contract
For over 40 years, DiaSorin has been on a mission on five continents to develop, produce and commercialize diagnostic tests for a wide range of clinical areas. Our tests are designed for hospitals and private testing laboratories, in the markets of immunodiagnostics and molecular diagnostics.
We believe in a respectful and supportive workplace that attracts and celebrates the uniqueness of a diverse workforce that represents our community and customers.
What you will do:
This position is responsible for material processing, reagent formulation, technical manufacturing, in process and final quality control of reagents, components, and in-vitro diagnostic products.
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
What you bring to the table:
• Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Medical Technology or related science field OR a 2 year
degree with equivalent experience
• Laboratory experience is preferred
• Knowledge of good laboratory and manufacturing practices (GMP)
• Advanced MS Office skills, familiarity with Google Suite
• Works well in groups and independently
• Good problem solving skills
• Basic math skills
• Ability to analyze technical data
• Good decision making ability
• Attention to detail
• Travel: Not typical
• Overtime: Not typical
• Occasionally lifts up to 15 pounds.
• Standing and Sitting is required
• PPE clothing will need to be worn when entering the lab (safety glasses, lab coat, and surgical gloves).
• Produce basic and intermediate reagent builds.
• Performs in-process and final quality control for all products.
• Analyze results of QC testing based on established guidelines and determine next steps.
• Participate in inventory accountability utilizing SAP - PSA counts, cycle counts, accurate kitting;
accurate inventory and accounting.
• Maintain clean work space in QC and reagent prep labs.
• Contribute to group reagent preparation and QC duties including lab and equipment maintenance.
• Perform validation testing with some guidance from a Process Scientist.
• Participate in team meetings (production planning, troubleshooting sessions, etc).
Receive a competitive salary and benefits package as you grow your career at DiaSorin. Join our team and discover how your work can impact the lives of people all over the world.
Others Information as per Local Legal Requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
DiaSorin Inc and DiaSorin Molecular LLC are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity
If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail: email@example.com or call toll-free 1.800.328.1482.