- Human Resources
Kind of contract
For over 40 years, DiaSorin has been on a mission on five continents to develop, produce and commercialize diagnostic tests for a wide range of clinical areas. Our tests are designed for hospitals and private testing laboratories, in the markets of immunodiagnostics and molecular diagnostics.
We believe in a respectful and supportive workplace that attracts and celebrates the uniqueness of a diverse workforce that represents our community and customers.
What you will do:
A Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for sourcing, attracting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding employees for the company. They factor in the long-term goals of the organization and acknowledge that people play a huge role in our success.
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
What you bring to the table:
• 1+ years successful full cycle recruiting experience
• Self-driven with a desire to learn and grow
• Ability to lead without authority
• Superior communication skills and demonstrated aptitude in accessing and influencing decision makers
• Activities require a significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in front of a computer monitor.
• Regularly required to verbally communicate, listen and give presentations as needed.
• Some walking and standing relative to interaction with other personnel and applicants.
• Working Environment:
• General office environment: Works generally at a desk in a well-lighted, air-conditioned
• cubicle/office, with moderate noise levels.
• Long-distance or air travel as needed – not to exceed 25% travel.
• Leverage exceptional full-cycle recruiting skills in managing the process and job candidates.
• Apply LinkedIn recruiter expertise to creative and savvy sourcing skills.
• Meet or exceed Talent Acquisition metrics.
• Utilize ATS (Success Factors)
• Close candidates during the offer process
• Participate in interview debrief meetings and share perspective
Receive a competitive salary and benefits package as you grow your career at DiaSorin. Join our team and discover how your work can impact the lives of people all over the world.
Others Information as per Local Legal Requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
DiaSorin Inc and DiaSorin Molecular LLC are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity
If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail: email@example.com or call toll-free 1.800.328.1482.