- R&D - SD&I
Kind of contract
The Software Developer will develop the software required by DiaSorin to satisfy the needs of customers, assay developers, instrument manufacturers and servicing departments, in regards to development of new instruments and improvement of existing instruments:
- through a professional, quality-driven and proactive attitude
- with the target of building a solid Corporate know-how
- in order to transfer to DiaSorin Custoimers the best quality in products and services
-Design and development of software for diagnostics instrumentation and related
-Define, review and update software specifications and design details derived from user requirements
- Define technical documentation related to the software and firmware under development or maintenance.
- Contribute actively to troubleshoot the released and under development software.
Investigate on anomalous and/or uncommon situations
- Edit, review and perform software unit test plans and protocols
- Interact with the other development areas within the Team (“Hardware” and “Assay Integration”), in order to investigate the feasibility of proposed implementations and solutions.
- Interact with other Company functions, in order to provide team’s expertise and support to problem solving
- Ensure compliance with the Quality Management System, the Company Policies and the Corporate Procedures
- Responsible for performing assigned tasks in accordance with applicable safety regulations and instructions, as well as correcting unsafe work habits and practices and/or bringing to the attention of the supervisor any practice or condition that may be detrimental to the safety and health of the employees
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
- 3 years experience in computer programming is required
- Previous experience in IVD (In Vitro Diagnostics) and/or highly regulated FDA environments and biotechnology industry experience is highly appreciated
- Apply knowledge of computing systems, software design principles and a secure coding approach to produce high quality software applications.
- Knowledge of C++ or C# is required.
- Knowledge of .NET, Microsoft Visual Studio and Azure DevOps are desirable
- Object-oriented programming knowledge is highly appreciated
- Utilize debugging tools and understanding a unit test programming approach is desirable
- Knowledge of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) is appreciated
- Experience using Microsoft Office package.
- Create documentation, manuals and detailed sets of instructions including algorithms in pseudo code and computer programs
- Accuracy, comprehension of technical issues
- High problem-solving and decision-making capability
- Effective analytical skills
- Interdisciplinary thought and quality awareness
- Well organized, ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to lead and motivate within a team
- High commitment and willingness to learn
- Positive, proactive and open-minded attitude
- Strong commitment to the success of the team
- Focus on results
Induction Program Once Hired
As for Company Policy