Kind of contract
The General Accountant has a primary responsibility to assist the accounting functions by preparing the financial report.
The main activities are:
- preparing the reporting activities for the monthly closing.
- uploading and analyzing monthly reports in the Corporate Reporting system
- producing "ad hoc" reports for management as required
- recording invoice received from our suppliers ( goods and services)
- Maintaining accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
at least 2-3 years of experience in accounting Administration environment
- Good knowledge of computer system so as to run multi-user websites and technically advanced systems of information (SAP knowledge is a plus);
- Knowledge of accounting enviroments and frameworks.
- Excellent spreadsheet skills
- Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills
- Data Entry Management
- General Math Skills
- Analytical, planning and result-oriented
- Flexible and proactive
- Ability to manage time and work to tight deadlines so to submit the work within the given deadlines
- Ability to build up effective working relations
- Well- organized
- Able to plan ahead and to prioritize and adapt to changing requirements.
- Attention to detail
- Maintain the confidentiality of the organization or firm
Induction Program Once Hired
As for Company Policy