Kind of contract
For over 40 years, DiaSorin has been on a mission on five continents to develop, produce and commercialize diagnostic tests for a wide range of clinical areas. Our tests are designed for hospitals and private testing laboratories, in the markets of immunodiagnostics and molecular diagnostics.
We believe in a respectful and supportive workplace that attracts and celebrates the uniqueness of a diverse workforce that represents our community and customers.
Responsible for picking, packing, and shipping both domestically and globally all products DiaSorin manufactures and distributes.
• Perform product delivery according to established standards assuring that product is delivered in a manner that meets the needs of the customer and is in compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Accurately pick orders from the Transfer Order to ensure correct kit part, lot and quantity are pulled for each order.
• Pick and segregate orders, grouping them by movement (domestic/international) and by product type.
• Accurately pack orders from the Delivery Note (sales order) paying attention to specific packaging instructions required for each order. (i.e. kool-packs, dry-ice, peanuts)
• Manifest packages in both an Express and/or Freight Forwarder environment.
• Accurately manifest, track and reconcile domestic/international shipment details with Customer Service.
• Perform daily invoicing of shipments to relieve inventory of product and ensure all respective invoice copies accompany the shipment.
• Enter SLI information and other required paperwork for International shipments in accordance with Trade Compliance requirements.
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
• Basic math skills.
• Basic computer knowledge, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
• Basic knowledge of SAP R/3.
• Basic problem solving abilities.
• Ship hazardous materials and completed dangerous goods paperwork necessary to accompany a shipment. (Dangerous Goods Certified)
• Support and maintain the integrity of the MRP system by processing system information in a timely and accurate manner.
• Enter and confirm transfer orders in the system.
• Confirm orders generated by Customer Service.
• Perform advanced data entry functions.
• Maintain the cleanliness of the organization, and general maintenance of the work area to assure a safe and efficient environment.
• Organize and clean coolers, freezers, and/or warehouse.
• Maintain cleanliness and organization of the general work area.
• Requisition supplies as needed to perform job functions on a timely basis.
• Perform work in a safe manner consistent with DiaSorin’s health, safety, and environmental policies and assume responsibility for personal safety and that of co-workers to result in a safe work environment for all employees and the protection of the environment and the community at large.
• Basic material management systems knowledge.
• Knowledge of GMP
• Knowledge and skill in applying the metric system and associated conversion factors.
• Knowledge of import/export trade regulations and associated documentation.
• Ability to follow instructions, written or verbal.
• Ability to manage time effectively.
• Ability to prioritize, organize and align behavior with the needs, priorities and goals of the organization.
• Ability to communicate, problem solve cross functionally as it relates to the order fulfillment process.
• Ability to work and communicate effectively, with a wide range of co-workers in a cooperative and professional manner.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Strong communication and conflict resolution skills.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position for at least 50% of the time.
• Constantly operates a computer requiring repeated motions of arms, wrists and hands.
• Occasionally moves in and around the workplace for purposes of accessing office equipment, meeting with others, etc.
• Occasionally lifts up to 100 pounds
• Will be in contact with dust and airborne particles and human source materials (biohazards) 1 - 3 hours per day.
• Standing and Sitting is required
• PPE clothing will need to be worn when entering the work area (Chemical resistant clothing: safety glasses, lab coat,)
• May need to work beyond 40 hours/week as needed.
• Potential for Overtime on Weekdays, Weekends, and/or Holidays.
• Participate in training processes that are designed to develop a highly skilled workforce capable of delivering results consistent with corporate goals and objectives.
• Participate in the development and delivery of internal training programs.
• Formally and informally lead training of others in areas of competencies where appropriate.
• Participate in formal and informal training required to increase skills to meet work expectations.
• Understand and utilize documentation protocols and accurately and legibly complete all documentation on time to result in a product/process history consistent with GMP requirements.
• Understand the appropriate Universal Operating Procedures (UOP’s) pertaining to the work to be performed.
Receive a competitive salary and benefits package as you grow your career at DiaSorin. Join our team and discover how your work can impact the lives of people all over the world.
Others Information as per Local Legal Requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and
prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in
employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
DiaSorin Inc and DiaSorin Molecular LLC are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity
If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a
disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please
e-mail: email@example.com or call toll-free 1.800.328.1482.