Kind of contract
- Is responsible to maximize the presence of the DiaSorin’s Molecular Solutions in the market, developing the right value proposition, properly deploying the trainings to the sales force, developing strong implementation plans for the right market segments, and a scientific- based communication plan.
- Is responsible to support and develop the right KOL relationships in order to differentiate DiaSorin and boost its Brand Image on this market segment.
Liaise with the regional molecular organization to understand product pipeline, product updates and assure a continuous flow of information to the Italian organization.
Acquires and shares in detailed product knowledge about the product and systems to launch.
Analyses market solutions, competition, develops business strategies that are market oriented, and help differentiates the Diasorin solution.
Develop strong marketing plans to support the commercial execution. Control the execution of the plan.
Controls the molecular product demand. Liase with molecular regional leader to assure product availability and provide the Italian molecular forecast.
Support the Salesforce in creating and spreading DiaSorin’s Value Proposition.
Lead the product training.
Organizes and directly manage workshop and customer events.
Invest an important part of the working time to visits customers and Key Opinion Leaders to understand the market and differentiate Diasorin’s value proposition, the competitor’s activity and their new product introduction.
Understands the application of the Quality Policy through daily activities. Maintain vigilance to
ensure adherence to the Quality Policy
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
Strong experience in Molecular Marketing (more than 6 year.) In depth knowledge of the Italian market
- Should know in detail the DiaSorin systems, products, technologies and competitive instruments and products.
- And knows how to operate standard and advanced software packages with regard to word processing and spreadsheet applications plus other IT systems.
- Should have proven capabilities to define marketing plans, to communicate them to the right audience, to control them and to develop strong connections with KOLs.
- Competency and fluency in Health Economics are appreciated.
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem Solving
- Analytical skills
- Team working
- High commitment and self-drive
- Attention to detail
As for Company Policy