Kind of contract
For over 40 years, DiaSorin has been on a mission on five continents to develop, produce and commercialize diagnostic tests for a wide range of clinical areas. Our tests are designed for hospitals and private testing laboratories, in the markets of immunodiagnostics and molecular diagnostics.
We believe in a respectful and supportive workplace that attracts, retains and celebrates the uniqueness of a diverse workforce that represents our community and customers.
We have a need for a Senior Process Scientist who enjoys manufacturing, validation and product improvements. Your background in chemistry will help us drive our business forward so we can impact patients’ lives.
What will you do?
Take your Chemistry background to the next level! You will focus on product development transfers and showcase your protein characterization techniques. . Your scientific expertise, technical aptitude, and ability to navigate and solve complex issues are critical to your success. We are impressed by those that are self-driven and have a willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment.
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
• Master's degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or related science field. Masters or PhD preferred.
• Laboratory experience or demonstrated laboratory competence within the in-vitro diagnostic industry.
• Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing
• Project Management
• Root Cause Analysis
• Data Analysis
• Comprehensive understanding of immunology and immunoassay technology and systems.
• Demonstrated knowledge and practice of good manufacturing practices (GMP).
• Functional knowledge of laboratory and manufacturing equipment and processes.
• Proven ability to work without supervision.
• Demonstrated knowledge and practice of statistical analysis and reporting methods.
• Contribute to continuous improvement projects.
• Write or maintain procedures and review other departmental procedures.
• Previous experience working in a regulated environment.
• Able to train to and facilitate root cause analysis activities.
• Ability to contribute to multiple projects simultaneously, whether formally assigned or not.
• Has a comprehensive understanding of buffer and reagent formulations for bulk intermediates and components.
Receive a competitive salary and benefits package as you grow your career at DiaSorin. Join our team and discover how your work can impact the lives of people all over the world.
Others Information as per Local Legal Requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
DiaSorin Inc and DiaSorin Molecular LLC are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters.
If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email: email@example.com. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free 1.800.328.1482.