Kind of contract
To build the newly created GI franchise. This is growing franchise built on two recent product launches with a third product launch coming soon. Key contributor to the life-cycle management of the GI franchise and products. Coordinates promotional material, product training and provide relevant clinical material. Prepares forecasts and monitor inventory levels.
Liaise with logistics within North America and globally to ensure supply timelines are met.
Responsible for all launch activities associated with product line.
Responsible for providing technical expertise to the Sales team to enable them to drive new business.
1. Develop tools for current customers and prospects contact that assures proper understanding of product applications.
a) Visit customers to explore current laboratory practices, needs and current evolution
b) Work with customers and consultants to monitor competitor’s activities such as sales claims, product performance and special programs.
c) Arrange internal and external analysis of competitor products.
d) Work with distributors and sales management to develop promotional materials and programs to meet sales objectives.
e) Maintain update file on competitors’ products.
2. Develop and implement training programs for sales force, application specialists and distributors designed to effectively launch new products and maintain growth of existing products.
a) Write and distribute effective communications highlighting strengths, weaknesses and advantages of our kits to competitor products.
b) Conduct formal training of distributors as needed, including international training.
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
- Background that includes technical, product support experience required
- 2 years of sales experience
- 8 years of formal marketing experience
- Marketing education or MBA desired
• Excellent presentation skill and capability, both in preparation and delivery of information.
• Track record of developing and maintaining excellent relationships with key stakeholders, both internal (i.e. Sales team) and external (i.e. customers).
• Demonstrates strong analytical, financial and technical competencies. Experience in preparation of technical reports and product specification information.
• Marketing experience including preparation of product support materials, including technical and advertising content.
• Scientific background sufficient to understand/explain product characteristics.
• Knowledge of regulatory environment in which products are sold and regulatory rules as they apply to regulatory agencies such as FDA and Health Canada.
• Knowledge of the IVD industry in the USA and Canada.
Mathematical and Calculations
Writing and Documentation Skills
Ability to grasp complex concepts and solutions
As per local and Company requirements
Others Information as per Local Legal Requirements
Must be 18 years of age, legally authorized to work in the US; and not require sponsorship
for employment visa status (e.g, TN, H1B status) now or in the near future.
It is the policy of DiaSorin to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons
regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race,
religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic
information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, DiaSorin will provide
reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Our company uses
E-verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more
about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
DiaSorin is an EEO/AA employer.
EEO is the Law | http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf