Kind of contract
Under direction of the Director of Marketing and in partnership with Sales leadership, and IT the Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for maintaining and leading Salesforce and implementing new solutions within Salesforce. In addition the Salesforce Administrator will responsible for building metrics and reporting aligned to marketing campaigns and salesforce effectiveness.
- Manage Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups.
- Maintain and customize Sales Cloud.
- Manage operational requests, reporting, and troubleshoot issues, partnering with global counterparts to drive final resolution
- Build custom reports, dashboards, and workflows to support the needs of the sales and marketing teams
- Develop training materials and provide training and support to end users.
- Maintain database for integrity and accuracy including cleansing and duplicate record management.
- Manage migration of data into Salesforce.
- Administer email templates utilized for mass mailings
- Upload leads from various sources into Salesforce.
- Leads process for additional salesforce enhancements/products to meet business needs and challenges
- Partners with the global organization to proactively identify, drive, and build improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that solve business needs.
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
- 3-5 years, experience managing Salesforce. Experience with other Salesforce add-on systems is a plus
Strong computer related skills (MS Word, Excel, Power point)
Strong IT (website) skills
Strong analytical skills
Certified Salesforce Administrator preferred
As per local and Company requirements for DiaSorin, Inc.
Others Information as per Local Legal Requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. EEO/AA-M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status/Genetic Data