Kind of contract
The candidate has the complete responsibility of the assigned customers in terms of commercial goals and results. Promotes the development of the market, organizing sales activities agreed with the District Manager. He/she Is a person with a strong commercial attitude and territory knowledge, as he/she have to translate targets into action plans and prepare reports to DM with the activities. The Sales Representative is the most important point of reference for customers.
- Assure the annual results in terms of sales
- Guarantee the coverage of product and solution promotion
- Manage offers and tenders
- Ensure the implementation and tracking activities on Saleforce.com
- Liaise the sales activities with other functions
- Operate in full alignment with our Code of Conduct
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
>3 years experience in Sales within the diagnostic field. Local experience with high knowledge of the business environment.
Experienced with Excel and PowerPoint as well as MS Office and Google Suite.
- Proved Sales capabilities in IVD or Medical Device industry
- Good knowledge of the relative market segment and its key players
- Knowledge of the laboratories process flow
- Ability to lead the dialogue with customers
- High level of energy and focus on results
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving capability
- Analytical skills
- Well-organized, ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- High commitment and self-motivation
Induction Program Once Hired
As for Company Policy