Kind of contract
For over 40 years, DiaSorin has been on a mission on five continents to develop, produce and commercialize diagnostic tests for a wide range of clinical areas. Our tests are designed for hospitals and private testing laboratories, in the markets of immunodiagnostics and molecular diagnostics.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is excited to be involved in internal audits, document change requests and more. Your ability to provide leadership in the application of Quality Tools such as Change Management will be instrumental to the team and the organization. Be a part of a dynamic team in a fast paced environment and make impactful decisions for the success of our mission.
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
• A great Quality Assurance Specialist focuses on Quality Systems and Compliance
• Use your strong decision making and communication skills to maintain and troubleshoot processes and procedures
• Participate in Audits (Internal and External), and Regulatory authority inspections and ensure that risk to company is minimized as much as possible.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred in an Engineering or life sciences discipline such as Mechanical, Electrical Industrial, Manufacturing Engineering, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology or Bio-Engineering.
• Related experience in IVD, medical devices, or pharmaceutical industry.
• One year or more Internal audit skills
Receive a competitive salary and benefits package as you grow your career at DiaSorin. Join our team and discover how your work can impact the lives of people all over the world.
Others Information as per Local Legal Requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
DiaSorin Inc and DiaSorin Molecular LLC are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity
If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email: email@example.com. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free 1.800.328.1482.