Kind of contract
- Develop and sustain the Quality Management System in line with the requirements, standards (including: ISO 9001 and ISO 13485) and Regulation requirements across the organisation
- Regulate, control and improve the quality of all processes throughout the business and the final product.
- Manage the audit program and ensure that all nonconformities raised during audits are effectively corrected and independently verified.
- Spread a culture of continuous improvement across the company
- Implement all relevant procedures described in the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Ensure that all in-house systems and procedures are updated, revised and modified to meet the needs of external certification bodies
- Ensure that all necessary systems and procedures are in place to satisfy internal and external customer requirements
- Introduce new systems and procedures where appropriate
- Train personnel in all aspects of the quality system and application of procedures
- Audit management: undertake regular internal and process audits of the QMS
- Support external audits
- Management of audit results and actions and completion within agreed timeframes.
- Identify business improvement opportunities within the organisation
- Manage Electronic Quality Management System
- Manage Change Request and Change Plan
- Participate in company projects
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
At least three years' experience in Quality Assurance, Quality Management System and Auditing.
Experience in conducting audits
- Knowledge of quality standards (ISO 9001 and ISO 13485)
- Knowledge of Quality management System
- Ability to manage computer systems and a high level of knowledge of the Office package
Attention to detail.
- Time management and Problem-solving.
- High Written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High capacity for concentration and analytical vision
Induction Program Once Hired
As for Company Policy