Kind of contract
For over 40 years, DiaSorin has been on a mission on five continents to develop, produce and commercialize diagnostic tests for a wide range of clinical areas. Our tests are designed for hospitals and private testing laboratories, in the markets of immunodiagnostics and molecular diagnostics.
DiaSorin Molecular, LLC is headquarted in Cypress, Ca. Our technology enables diagnosis of disease by detecting specific RNA and DNA sequences. We focus on design, development and cGMP Manufacturing.
What will you do?
Showcase your great scientific skills to DiaSorin. We are impressed by those that are self-driven and have a willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment. Your knowledge of the manufacturing environment will be instrumental and valuable in this role. You will work on identifying root cause, lab maintenance, equipment operation and maintenance and product identification and traceability. Bring your problem-solving aptitude and enjoy the collaboration with fellow Production Technicians as you work towards common goals.
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
What will you bring to the table?
• High school diploma (or equivalent) with minimum of 1 year of industry experience, or Bachelor's degree in a related field
• Industry experience desired but not required
• Ability to understand documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide. Ability to round numbers to the nearest whole number, tenths, hundredths, or thousandths. Knowledge of metric system with ability to convert units – weight (milligram, gram, kilogram, etc.), volume (milliliter, liter, etc.), and distance (centimeter, millimeter, meter, etc.). Knowledge of statistical formulas with ability to calculate mean, %cv (coefficient of variance), and percent difference
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to lift, handle, or feel. The position requires continuous standing. This position requires frequent walking. The employee is required to do continuous repetitive motion involving substantial movement of the wrist, hands, and/or fingers; or grasping with hands and/or fingers, and talk and hear.
• This position requires frequent moderate lifting of 15 - 40lbs.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work
Perform assigned tasks in accordance with applicable Environmental Health and Safety (EHS)
regulations and Company EHS policies.
• Manufacture subassemblies, components, and/or kits per documented methods.
• Assist in investigations to identify potential root causes of issues.
• Understand, comply, and support FDA and ISO regulatory requirements.
• Understand, comply, and support all policies and procedures.
• Perform lab maintenance per documented cleaning requirements.
• Perform inventory maintenance; replenish raw materials and supplies as required per documented procedures.
• Provide proper storage of raw materials, subassemblies, components, and kits.
• Perform equipment operation and maintenance per documented procedures; calibrate as required.
• Maintain product identification and traceability per SOP (Standard Operating) Procedures.
• Record required data on documents in accordance with GDP (Good Documentation Procedures) and SOP.
• Identify non-conformance and initiate required documentation. Documentation may include NCMR (Non-Conforming Material Report) or deviation report.
• Assist in work order closure and manufacturing specification review.
• Assist in special projects.
• Assist in other production areas/departments as needed.
Receive a competitive salary as you grow your career at DiaSorin. Join our team and discover how your work can impact the lives of people all over the world.
Others Information as per Local Legal Requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
DiaSorin Inc and DiaSorin Molecular LLC are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity
If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail: email@example.com or call toll-free 1.800.328.1482.