Kind of contract
For over 40 years, DiaSorin has been on a mission on five continents to develop, produce and commercialize diagnostic tests for a wide range of clinical areas. Our tests are designed for hospitals and private testing laboratories, in the markets of immunodiagnostics and molecular diagnostics.
Execute production, production support processes, and in-process quality control checks according to standard operation procedures. Maintain working knowledge of cGMP requirements to ensure adherence to company policies. Set up and operates production equipment in clean room and non-clean room environments to produce work in process and finished components.
What will you do?
• Perform work in a safe manner consistent with DiaSorin’s health, safety, and environmental policies and assume responsibility for personal safety and that of co-workers to result in a safe work environment for all employees and the protection of the environment and the community at large.
• Follow DiaSorin’s established procedures for the safe handling and disposal of hazardous,
radioactive, and infectious material.
• Participate in DiaSorin’s safety training programs and demonstrate competency in the use of
Material Safety Data Sheets, Chemical labeling, corporate emergency response procedures, and
DiaSorin’s Health, Safety, and Environmental policies.
• Be aware of and understand the hazards specific to your area and follow appropriate safety
precautions necessary to control them.
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
What will you bring to the table?
• A minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent is required.
• Associates degree in related field is desired.
• Minimum 1 year manufacturing experience in related field.
• Manufacturing experience, preferably with liquid filing, in IVD (In Vitro Diagnostics) / Device /
Pharmaceutical industry and/or highly regulated FDA environments and biotechnology / medical
• Ability to work second shift
• Experience using basic laboratory equipment to complete production and filling activities including mixers, pipettes, and scales.
• Experience with automated filling equipment and lyophilization equipment preferred.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
• Mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
• Experience working with Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel), Google Products, and other web
• Good written communication skills, analytical capability, and ability to grasp complex concepts.
• Attention to detail
• Demonstrated competence in reading and completing charts, forms, and other documents
• Periodic overtime on the weekdays
• Job Hazards: 3-8 hours of dealing with toxic, corrosive chemicals, and noise
• Standing, Sitting, Walking, Reaching, Repetitive Hand, Arm Shoulder Movements, and Fine
Manipulation about (3-8 hours) per shift
• Travel: Not typical
• Accurately and neatly complete filling documentation in batch records, forms, and other cGMP
• Clean, prepare, set-up, and operate production equipment for processing operations.
• Operate production equipment in clean room and non-clean room environment.
• Perform in-process quality checks for specific quality attributes (fill check, torque check and label check, etc.). Inspect product for defects and conformance to quality standards.
• Clean work area and production equipment. Decontaminate work surfaces in accordance with defined procedures.
Receive a competitive salary and benefits package as you grow your career at DiaSorin. Join our team and discover how your work can impact the lives of people all over the world.
Others Information as per Local Legal Requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
DiaSorin Inc and DiaSorin Molecular LLC are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.