Kind of contract
Responsible for material processing, reagent formulation, technical manufacturing, in-process and final quality control of reagents, components and in-vitro diagnostic products.
- Perform material processing, reagent formulation for bulk intermediates and components
- Analyze testing results of technical manufacturing, quality control or product performance to determine acceptability of product relative to
established requirements and validation needed
- Use SAP (order to cost center, basic kitting skills) to ensure accurate inventory and accounting and demonstrate ability to write an ECO,
NCR and Deviation and use risk assessment at basic level
- Perform second checking activities accurately and completely
- Participate in inventory accountability - PSA count, cycle counts, accurate kitting, etc.
GLP - Maintain clean work space in QC and Reagent Prep labs. Contribute to group Reagent Prep and QC duties, including lab and
- Participate in team meetings, attend all group training sessions and help with basic new employee training when at appropriate experience level
- Follow regulatory requirements – follow document instructions and maintain reasonable documentation error rates, to improve as training progresses
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Chemistry, Biology, Medical Technology or related science field or a 2 year degree (i.e. MLT) with equivalent experience
• 1+ years of related laboratory experience and/or demonstrated competence within the in-vitro diagnostic industry
Basic understanding of immunology and immunoassay techniques
Ability to work in a regulated environment
Working knowledge of general lab equipment (e.g. pH meter, balances, mixers, etc.)
Working knowledge of MS Excel; familiarity with Google Suite
Basic understanding of statistical analysis
Advanced skills in:
• Math and calculations
• Writing and documentation
• Grasping complex concepts and solutions
• Problem-solving and analytical skills
• Correctable Vision (Inspection Work) and Ability to Distinguish Color (Label Inspection) required.
• Ensure proper documentation by correcting errors noted in procedures and forms (ECO) with assistance.
• Perform tasks assigned in NCR/ Deviations and Validations.
• Perform tasks assigned in CAPA.
• Ensure safety of self and others by complying with all company safety policies, including use of PPE.
• Participate in team meetings and attend group training sessions.
• Monitor training required in SmartTrain and ensure timely completion of all company training requirements.
• Help with basic new employee training such as instrument use, basic software training, etc.
• Contribute to business continuity or continuous improvement projects by suggesting improvements and completing assigned tasks.
• Complete assigned tasks related to investigations for root cause determination and troubleshoot product or process issues.
Receive a competitive salary and benefits package as you grow your career at DiaSorin. Join our team and discover how your work can impact the lives of people all over the world.
Others Information as per Local Legal Requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
DiaSorin Inc and DiaSorin Molecular LLC are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity Posters: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters.
If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email: email@example.com. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free 1.800.328.1482.