Kind of contract
Process the purchase orders placed by the different customers for all the sale for our products, ensuring that they receive it in a timely manner, always adhering to the company's procedures. Ensure that this material is billed correctly, complying at all times with the specifications requested by the client (ref to OC, use of CFDI, etc.) and that the electronic documents (PDF and XML) are made correctly. Close relationship with warehouse for inventory products & customer service.
• Bill orders received
• Ensure timely delivery of all products
• Avoid inventory differences.
• Supervise the warehouse process orders for the complete delivery.
• Ensure the correct delivery to the end customer and support through the process, solve all the incidences, etc.
• Ensure the reconciliation of the client's account statement and that the client receives the correct product and support document for collection.
• Prepare reports such as: sales, open items, credit notes, etc.
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
Prior experience in logistic and proess invoicing.
Effective project management and analytical skills
Excellent communication skills and fast internal and external customer response rate
• High problem-solving and decision-making capability
• Ability to work well independently as well as team player
• High commitment and self-motivation
Induction process once hired
As per Company Policy