- After Market Service
Kind of contract
For the relevant instruments:
- Repair, release and refurbish
- Provide support for instruments testing and procedures.
- Be responsible for instruments troubleshooting analysis
- Repair, release and refurbish the related instruments
- Provide subject Matter Expert-level support to all Diasorin Subsidiaries and Distributors
- Monitor the service indicators
- Monitor and keep updated the procedures related to instrumentation refurbishment, Molecular repair center
- Adopt new service procedures
- Collaborate with Corporate Service in defining new Group Operating Procedures in line with the Repair Center process work flow
- Report the repair activities in the Laboratory notebook to keep track of all activities and monitor any delays and / or critical issues
- Monitor the Repair Center Molecular activities
- Manage Internal laboratory repairs and maintenance
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an international context in the health care and sciences industry, preferably with diagnostic, medical devices or pharmaceutical prior knowledge/experiences in a reputable Company in these fields.
- Experience using Microsoft Power Point, Word and Excel.
- Knowledge in electronics, computers, fluids, mechanics and industrial robotics.
- Medical devices background/experience would be a plus.
- Capability to schedule technical activities, maintaining the flexibility needed to satisfy the customer requests, customer focus and positive solutions-orientated approach
- Problem solving ability to allow diagnosis of problems, resolve key issues and follow through to resolution
- Ability to work with cross - functional teams and to influence both internally and externally
- Good interpersonal skills, fast learner, professionalism.
- Organization skills.
- Reliable, sharp on details and timely
- Analytical skills and service orientation
Induction Program Once Hired
As for Company Policy