Kind of contract
For over 40 years, DiaSorin has been on a mission on five continents to develop, produce and commercialize diagnostic tests for a wide range of clinical areas. Our tests are designed for hospitals and private testing laboratories, in the markets of immunodiagnostics and molecular diagnostics.
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer who delivers amazing support to the facility department in the day-to-day maintenance, repair and efficient operation of all laboratory equipment. Your ability to perform routine and preventative maintenance of the equipment will ensure the company has the proper environment to create products that will enable medical decisions that will impact patient’s lives.
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
• A great Maintenance Engineer can apply fundamental engineering principles towards the maintenance and optimization of equipment and procedures
• Perform preventative maintenance and calibrations on equipment as well as troubleshoot any issues.
• Utilize DiaSorin’s asset management system to ensure the maintenance system is compliant with our quality system and related regulations
• You will be part of an amazing work environment where people are team oriented, respectful, safety conscious and excited to come to work each day
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or other technical discipline
• Five years of experience in IVD, medical device or pharmaceutical manufacturing or related industry
• Demonstrated experience in process automation
• Proficient in PLC coding and troubleshooting
• Computer skills in Microsoft Office applications, asset management software, ERP software (SAP), CAD, and Minitab
Receive a competitive salary and benefits package as you grow your career at DiaSorin. Join our team and discover how your work can impact the lives of people all over the world.
Others Information as per Local Legal Requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
DiaSorin Inc and DiaSorin Molecular LLC are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters.
If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email: email@example.com. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free 1.800.328.1482.