Kind of contract
We’re looking for team players with a "can-do" attitude to share in our vision and corporate values. DiaSorin offers a competitive wage, a comprehensive benefits package, and an energetic work environment.
Responsible for assembly of kits, which are properly packed and labeled to assure a quality product that is ready for shipment on time.
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
High School diploma or equivalent
1 + years of assembly experience
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Advanced knowledge of corporate order fulfillment process and of materials management systems
- Advanced problem solving abilities
- Knowledge and skill in applying the metric system and associated conversion factors in math and record keeping skill
- Advanced data entry and 10 key skills
- Advanced knowledge of manufacturing systems such as SAP
- Advanced computer knowledge, MS Word, MS Excel & Google/Gmail preferred
- Ability to follow instructions, written or verbal
- Ability to manage time effectively (arrival, departure, lunch, break, task completion, accountability to specific time commitments)
- Ability to perform research and data collection and report this information accurately and effectively
- Ability to prioritize and organize work
Receive a competitive salary and benefits package as you grow your career at DiaSorin. Join our team and discover how your work can impact the lives of people all over the world.
Others Information as per Local Legal Requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
DiaSorin Inc and DiaSorin Molecular LLC are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.