Kind of contract
The Industrialization Specialist will be responsible for supporting scientists in the expert use of informatics and application solutions.
- Be the subject matter expert for QC configuration in the data management system
- Apply experience/knowledge from the Life Sciences industry for implementing software systems in a laboratory environment by improving efficiency and promoting collaboration.
- Act as a systems Administrator, working with the business to understand laboratory systems and processes and requests for enabling connection of data.
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions to meet changing user requirements
- Develop and execute validation of data management systems
- Create / update procedures to implement/support data management solutions
- Investigate and resolve application functionality-related issues and provide first-level support and troubleshooting in LIMS
- Assist in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new and existing technology
- Responsible for training LIMS users
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
- Experience in the Life Science environment
- Experience in a GMP-regulated environment
- Familiarity with data management systems (e.g. LIMS, SAP, LMS, or equivalent software)
- Proficiency in Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office programs
Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in an IVD environment (IT or QC)
Prior experience with LabWare LIMS either as a LIMS specialist or QC lab analyst is desired. An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute.
Strong technical aptitude in data management systems
Self-directed, self-motivated, and proactive
Demonstrated ability to learn new systems
Strong technical experience in scientific applications
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Clear and precise technical writing skills
Analytical thinker with excellent problem solving skills
Ability to efficiently and effectively prioritize and complete multiple projects/tasks
Commitment to and accountability for meeting deadlines
Excellent internal customer service skills complemented by an ability to listen to and interpret requests.
Proven problem-solving and analytical capabilities
Ability to deal with and resolve conflicts
Follow GMP best practices
Completion of - Labware Admin 1 Course (or commit to obtaining within 1 year of employment)
Receive a competitive salary and benefits package as you grow your career at DiaSorin. Join our team and discover how your work can impact the lives of people all over the world.
Others Information as per Local Legal Requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
DiaSorin Inc and DiaSorin Molecular LLC are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity
If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email: email@example.com. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free 1.800.328.1482.