Kind of contract
Industrial Operation environment is a very dynamic professional area, with a specific Project Portoflio constituted by very different projects in different disciplines (Automation, IT, product manufacturing transfers, industrial continuous improvement, Regulatory changes, etc)
You mission will be oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of Industrial Projects in line with the timelines and the company guidelines, monitoring that all the project requirements are met.
- Work closely with Program Management Director and the Project Sponsors in order to define detailed project plans which identify and sequence the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Monitor the day-by-day activities and produce regular status reporting through dedicated meeting/sessions
- Communicate risk management, escalate issues that cannot be solved by the Team by contributing to the conduct of the project
- Ensure that the project team completes the project, and that the project is delivered according to budget, on schedule and within scope
- Review the project schedule according to senior management guidelines and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Ensure compliance with the Code of Ethics, the Quality Management System, the Company Policies and the Corporate Procedures.
- Establish and maintain relationship with all the involved resources (internal and third parties) in order to give a clear indication of project activities assignments.
- Perform regular projects Portfolio reporting to Sites organization and to European Industrial Operation organization committee
- Develop tools
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
Minimum 3-4 years Project Management experience in international company (In Vitro Diagnostic, Medical, could be a plus)
- Good experience using Microsoft office or Google suite and Project Management tools
- Effective Project management technical skills
- Recognized Project Management certification can be a plus
- Reliable and organized, sharp on details
- Well-organized ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- High commitment and willingness to learn
- High problem-solving and decision-making capability
- Ability to relate with flexibility, diplomacy and assertiveness
Induction Program Once Hired
As for Company Policy