NOT AVAILABLE IN US
DiaSorin, in order to meet the different demand of laboratories, offer a selection of ELISA Washers and Readers.
BioTek® - ELX 800
The ELx800™ is designed for applications within the clinical, biotechnology research and pharmaceutical laboratory. Its compact footprint and proven robust design makes it an ideal solution for many microplate based biological assays.
Multiple Plate Formats
6-, 12-, 24-, 48-, 96- and 384-well capability to meet a variety of assay needs.
Specialized applications in 60-, 72-, and 96-well Terasaki formats.
Superior Hardware Design
Ensures optimal performance.
Provides reliable, long term use.
On-Board Diagnostic Testing
System Test checks the entire optics path.
Conserves valuable bench space.
Tecan Infinite® F50 microplate reader with advanced LED technology - FOR OUTSIDE US AND CANADA ONLY
- Fast 8-channel absorbance microplate reader;
- Innovative long-life LED makes inconvenient lamp changes and lamp warm up times a thing of the past;
- Wizard-based MagellanTM software interface availabe in eight different languages;
- Tutorials and example files for getting started easily;
- Qualitative & quantitative EIA analysis, including all major curve fittings & comprehensive QC functions;
- All 96-well with transparent bottom.
- V shape
- Flat bottom – including strip plate that comply with the following standard can be used on Infinite F50: ANSI/ SBS 1; 2; 3; 4 – 2004
BioTek® - ELX 50
- Syringe drive fluid delivery system for precise control over all fluid flow rates;
- Wash single strips or full plates;
- 96- and 384-well microplates;
- Unique priming trough built into removable microplate carrier for effortless priming and easy maintenance;
- Automatic buffer switching;
- Create, edit, delete and copy up to 75 programs from the keypad;
- Link up to 10 programs to run the most complex routines;
- Multi-user friendly; total programming control for complex research applications, yet easy to use for routine clinical work;
- Programmable shaking duration and intensity;
- Built-in maintenance programs;
- Bottom washing and crosswise aspiration protocols;
- Small footprint with integrated dispense and waste pumps;
- Aerosol cover for safety.
HydroFlexTM microplate washer for efficient ELISA washing in 96-well format - FOR OUTSIDE US AND CANADA ONLY
- Multiple aspiration points per well enable low residual volumes;
- High wash efficiency via fast overflow procedure;
- Proven reliability;
- Easy operation via predefined plate settings;
- Available in two configurations:
- 8 way manifold; 4 washing channels
- 8 way manifold; 2 washing channels
- Only 96-well format microplate:
- V shape
- Flat bottom – including strip plate