Kind of contract
The Hosting Architect Team Lead, will provide technical leadership and delivery in all areas of hosting technology including Windows & Linux OS, VDI/Citrix, file services, hypervisor, backup/DR, server/storage hardware, data center management, cloud related hosting management (Azure, AWS, Google), and related security.
- Responsible for architecture design, implementation, and maintenance of our hosting infrastructure globally
- Take the lead on complex hosting projects & manage internal/external technical resources on related technical activities
- Contribute to the creation of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work culture that encourages a high performing team.
- Help develop the team by encouraging strengths, coaching and providing technical mentoring
- Participate in strategy planning & deliver target state including delivery roadmap and project budgetary estimates
- Provide strong, clear and direct leadership for the hosting team
- Provide 2nd & 3rd tier support for all hosting related services & manage complex projects globally
- Monitoring of system stability, availability, and performance
- Supervisory responsibilities including resource management, task assignments & prioritization, technical mentoring, team meetings, objective setting, & performance reviews.
- Manage external service providers in the hosting technical space. Includes vendor onboarding, day to day metrics
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
At least 15+ years of relevant experience.
Hands on experience deploying & managing server OS including Linux & Windows
- Extensive experience managing VMware vCenter/vSphere platforms (VMWare vSphere 6+)
- Server & storage hardware deployment experience in a global environment
- Hands on experience deploying & managing file services including related appliances
- Data center refresh planning & implementation
- Manufacturing plant hosting design, delivery, & support
- Enterprise experience deploying & managing VDI/Citrix for multiple regions
- Azure/AWS cloud hosting experience
- Experience implementing enterprise backup & DR activities
- Certification or experience with ITIL Foundation
- Global vendor management experience
- Project budget management
- Experience influencing others in a global environment
- Experience with co-location facilities is a plus.
- Experience with M365 is a plus
- Exposure to virtual networking is a plus
- Knowledge of Veeam is a bonus
Ability to work with and lead a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work nights & weekends when needed to support business/project requirements
- Ability to design & deliver technical change in the hosting space
Induction Program once hired
As for Company Policy