- R&D - SD&I
Kind of contract
Responsible for ensuring the solid consumables are available and adequate for the medical devices supplied by DiaSorin, to satisfy the needs of customers, assay developers, instrument and reagent manufacturers and servicing departments, through a professional, quality and improvement driven attitude.
• Define and update requirements and specifications for solid consumables to be used by DiaSorin medical devices, in cooperation with internal corporate functions as well as suppliers. • Lead, support and monitor technical tasks ongoing with development partners both Molecular and Immuno.
• Guarantee the business relationship with suppliers of plastic parts, and their output in terms of quality of delivered parts in accordance with DiaSorin demand and quality specifications.
• Evaluate the proposed technical solutions (also in terms of production and automation line realization and troubleshooting) from a functional and documental perspective, and draft counter proposal where appropriate.
•Define and supervise the test activities, in order to ensure adequate consumables performance, reliability
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
• Minimum 7-10 years experience with plastic production line and automation.
• Previous experience in IVD (In Vitro Diagnostics) and/or highly regulated FDA environments is highly appreciated.
Experience with polymer related products or physical testing
• Experience in highly automated production line
• Experience in mechanical, thermodynamics and fluid dynamics engineering within a product design and/or manufacturing environment
• Experience with product and process validation
• Knowledge of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) is appreciated
• Six sigma certification and Minitab knowledge will be a plus
• Create and review documentation, manuals and detailed sets of instructions
• Seasoned experience using Microsoft Office package and CAD tools for 3D modeling
• Scientific background in molecular field. Virology is a advantage
Focused on results, highly motivated and success driven
• Management of a wide range of complex design projects
• Ability to escalate issues appropriately
• Problem solving and decision making skills
• Solid professional written and verbal communication skills
• Well organized, ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
• Drive, Energy & Proactivity
• Ability to understand and interpret custumer needs to support marketing strategies
• Resource management
Induction Program Once Hired
As for Company Policy