- After Market Service
Kind of contract
For over 40 years, DiaSorin has been on a mission on five continents to develop, produce and commercialize diagnostic tests for a wide range of clinical areas. Our tests are designed for hospitals and private testing laboratories, in the markets of immunodiagnostics and molecular diagnostics.
We believe in a respectful and supportive workplace that attracts and celebrates the uniqueness of a diverse workforce that represents our community and customers.
What you will do:
We’re looking for a Field Service Engineer who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is excited to build relationships with key clients while solving critical problems. The role will provide service and support to customers with instrument maintenance, calibration, instrument troubleshooting and repair on capital equipment.
Your contribution as we make scientific advances with COVID-19; will make a positive impact globally. The gains for your professional experience will continue at DiaSorin beyond the current environment. This is a great opportunity to be at the forefront of medical innovation and ingenuity at an organization that is trusted to change lives.
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
• Install the methodologies on the instrumentation at customer´s premises and guarantee customer follow-up for technical/application problems
• Make the preliminary visits to laboratories to agree on positioning of the instrumentation
• Install and test the instruments at the customer site according to the time limits and methods defined
• Participate in training processes that are designed to develop a highly skilled workforce capable of delivering results consistent with corporate goals and objectives
• Understand and utilize documentation protocols and accurately and legibly complete all documentation on time to result in a product/process history consistent with GMP requirements
• Perform and document calibration and preventative maintenance needed to result in equipment that is in good working condition, in accordance with corporate policies and in compliance with GMP
• Associates degree. College degree or equivalent experience preferred
• 2-5 years in a field directly related to the work is preferred
• Previous experience in the IVD (In Vitro Diagnostics) and/or highly regulated FDA environments and biotechnology industry
• Must have knowledge and understanding of basic immunology and immunoassay technology
• Ability to demonstrate and explain correct operation of equipment
• Travel availability: High willingness to travel and a valid driver’s license
Receive a competitive salary and benefits package as you grow your career at DiaSorin. Join our team and discover how your work can impact the lives of people all over the world.
Others Information as per Local Legal Requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
DiaSorin Inc and DiaSorin Molecular LLC are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity
If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail: email@example.com or call toll-free 1.800.328.1482.