- After Market Service
Kind of contract
The Field Service Engineer contributes to the achievement of DiaSorin sales growth and profitability objectives by
- providing technical support either on site visit or over the phone
- maintaining Instruments to corporate standards
- supporting the Service Manager to meet Instrument’s performance targets.
- helping to develop and maintain a loyal satisfied customer’s base, within an established and highly competitive marketplace
- ensuring that Corporate Strategies are met within timeline
- Assists the customer with technical Issues on site or over the phone / remotely
- Help-desk support
- Provides engineering support for installation and decommissioning of instruments.
- Provides first level customer training and applications support on instruments.
- Provides support for the interfacing of instruments to laboratory computer systems.
- Implements and structures system upgrades and associated trainings
- Provides first line IT support & middleware connectivity
- Acts as point of reference both internally and externally for general technical enquiries
- Support the establishment of a quality system in compliance with ISO Standards
Equipments and Systems Operated
• Liaison XS & Liaison XL Automatic Chemiluminescence Analyzer for immunoassay
• Liaison XL LAS Automatic Chemiluminescence Analyzer for immunoassay on Lab Track
• ETI-MAX 3000 Automatic Elisa Analyzer for immunoassay
• LIAISON MDX Molecular Analyser
• LMNX Aries & MagPix Molecular Analyser
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
- Have relevant medical systems experience ideally working knowledge of diagnostic equipment with a Minimum of 3 years in field service experience.
- Experience in managing & repairing automated system for diagnostic laboratories and, use of electrical measuring equipment & tools
- Capability to handle relationship with teams : Service, in-house teams (Call center, Supervisor, Leads, etc.), third party IT & FSEs
- Respects internal values and working atmosphere of commitment, openness to new ideas and strong motivation (emotional intelligence)
- Used to work in a highly regulated & audited sector of activities like In Vitro Diagnostic
- Compliant with IVD Standards & Corporate or Local Group Operating Processes
• Ready to work and travel across the Benelux in case of business needs
• Seasoned Experience using Windows PC, SalesForce, Field Service, Microsoft Excel, Outlook & MS Teams.
• ICT, lab’s IT & Networks experience
• Experience in professional use of iPad & Smartphone Apps (Android / IOS)
• Know-how on using remote diagnostics & Internet of Things
• Capability to work independently and in full autonomy.
• Capability to schedule own technical activities, maintaining the flexibility needed to satisfy customer’s requests, customer focus and positive solutions-orientated approach.
• Problems solver, proactive, resilient
• Driving licence
Induction Program Once Hired
As per Company Policy