Kind of contract
For over 40 years, DiaSorin has been on a mission on five continents to develop, produce and commercialize diagnostic tests for a wide range of clinical areas. Our tests are designed for hospitals and private testing laboratories, in the markets of immunodiagnostics and molecular diagnostics.
We believe in a respectful and supportive workplace that attracts, retains and celebrates the uniqueness of a diverse workforce that represents our community and customers.
We are looking for an EHS Specialist who has a passion for implementing policies and procedures for protection of employees and the environment. Your ability to identify and develop procedures to eliminate hazards and personal injury risk will keep people safe as they utilize the diagnostic tests that will impact patient’s lives.
What will you do?
• A great EHS Specialist has a good understanding of environmental, occupational health and safety regulations at local, state and federal levels (OSHA, EPA, DOT/IATA)
• Not only do you like to prevent hazards, you also like to spring into action as a part of the emergency response team
• You get energized planning, organizing and managing projects with moderate supervision
• Confidence, attentiveness and good problem solving skills are key as you determine essential versus non-essential variable
• You thrive working in an amazing environment with a diverse population that you communicate with at all levels
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
What will you bring to the table?
• Ability to connect with leadership using your quality written and verbal communication skills
• You have at least an Associate’s Degree or higher
• Demonstrates great organizational skills
• Basic knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office
Receive a competitive salary and benefits package as you grow your career at DiaSorin. Join our team and discover how your work can impact the lives of people all over the world.
Others Information as per Local Legal Requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
DiaSorin Inc and DiaSorin Molecular LLC are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity
If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail: email@example.com or call toll-free 1.800.328.1482.