Kind of contract
Responsible for evaluating applicable regulations and the Group standards, determining applicability to company operations. Implementation of procedures and policies to result in conformance with environmental, health and safety and dangerous goods regulations, and the protection of employees and the environment and the Group Standards. Assure health, safety and environmental concepts are considered into business, operations planning and decision-making processes
- Evaluate the workplace, equipment and processes to ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulations and industry standards.
- Manage incident reporting, worker compensation, OSHA Occupational Illness and Injury, and CDC exposure reporting programs to minimize worker injury or disease and lower worker’s compensation costs.
- Review research and development, manufacturing, and labeling (SDS, IFU) documents and processes to assure facility and corporate procedures and policies, and EHS regulatory requirements are met.
- Manage waste handling and disposal, including but not limited to hazardous waste and bio-waste, to assure proper collection, storage, transportation and final disposal of waste is in compliance with local, state and federal environmental regulations.
- Manage emergency response programs to result in increased loss control in the event of an emergency.
- Manage a sales funnel for introduction of new products, for both Immunoassay and Molecular technologies
-Participate in training processes that inform employees of EHS requirements and safety procedures and policies
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
- 5+ years related experience managing an EHS program in a manufacturing setting to include development and implementation of environmental health and occupational safety programs designed to meet and exceed applicable regulatory requirements.
- Good understanding of environmental, occupational health and safety, and dangerous goods regulations at local, state and federal levels (OSHA, EPA, DOT/IATA, CDC, GHS).
- Ability to apply regulatory requirements and good practices within a manufacturing setting.
- Proficient in using a computer, and working with word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, and database applications.
As per local and Company requirements for DiaSorin Molecular LLC. A competitive compensation package including Medical, Dental, Life, STD, LTD, 401(k) or Roth 401(k) Retirement plan.
Others Information as per Local Legal Requirements
DiaSorin is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/Diversity Employer.