- After Market Service
Kind of contract
Responsible at Corporate level for contributing to the improvement of WW Service/Application support relating to instruments of the assigned technology for DiaSorin’s Subsidiaries and Distributors.
- Provide support (by telephone, email, etc. or directly in the field) to technical/application staff from subsidiaries and or Distributors, and manage/ support troubleshooting activities
- Train Service/Application Specialist/Technicians from subsidiaries and or Distributors, concerning the use, the installation and maintenance of the instrumentation commercialized by DiaSorin, so to enable them to operate effectively in accordance with defined, consolidated, updated and standardized procedures;
- Collect feedback from the Service/Application technicians of subsidiaries
- Define the items and quantities of replacement parts for Car & Country Stock, in accordance with the approved procedure
- Supervise and monitor the retrofit or field-upgrade activities of subsidiaries
- Update the procedures for repairing/refurbishing;
- Update the Training Agenda or Binder according to the evolution of training requirements and of technical considerations relating to the instruments;
- Make method files, assay protocols and application protocols available in accordance with approved proce
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an international context in the health care and sciences industry, preferably with diagnostic, medical devices or pharmaceutical prior knowledge/experiences in a reputable Company in these fields.
- Experience in managing automated system for diagnostic laboratories and, use of electrical measuring equipment.
- Knowledge in electronics, computers, fluids, mechanics and industrial robotics;
- Medical devices background/experience would be a plus.
- Experience supporting oncohematology diagnostics or flow cytometry is a plus.
- Experience supporting microplate instrumentation is a plus.
- Experience with manufacturers of liquid handling platforms for life sciences, is a plus.
- Experience using Microsoft Power Point, Word and Excel and modern Service tools
- Solid capability in VBA programming is a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills. Flexibility, willingness, professionalism.
- Ability to work with cross -functional teams and to influence both internally and
- Highly organized
- Strong time management skills and organization skills; analytical skills; Problem-solving
- Group work orientation.
induction Program Once hired
As for Company Policy