Kind of contract
For over 40 years, DiaSorin has been on a mission on five continents to develop, produce and commercialize diagnostic tests for a wide range of clinical areas. Our tests are designed for hospitals and private testing laboratories, in the markets of immunodiagnostics and molecular diagnostics.
We believe in a respectful and supportive workplace that attracts and celebrates the uniqueness of a diverse workforce that represents our community and customers.
Under direction of the Vice President Commercial-Immuno, the Director, Science and Clinical
Education is member of the commercial leadership team and will be responsible for managing a team of clinical experts. The role of this team will be to support launches of new novel diagnostic tests and educate the market on their utility. In addition to laboratorians, this team will focus on Pharmacy, Infectious Disease, and Emergency department. This role will also support the Market Development efforts KOL collaboration and scientific study support.
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
Build a team of clinical experts to educate the medical community to support product launches for new technology and how it can be used to support clinical decisions
• Develop and lead National strategy for scientific education and demand creation for new product
• Develop and lead KOL strategy to support guideline development at the local as well as national levels
• Responsible for developing and facilitating the relationship with the medical and scientific community, by communicating product-related information consistent with DiaSorin’s practices.
• Stays current on research developments, and new concepts in medical treatment, giving perspective to field activities associated with growing existing products, and bringing new products to market.
• Educates and demonstrates the benefits of key products to scientific and clinical customers. Coordinates continuing education workshops, seminars, and training programs.
• Conceptualizes, organizes and analyzes data, interprets, and synthesizes complex clinical and non-clinical statistical reports to derive key outcomes and messages. Translates scientific and technical issues for diverse audiences.
Attends appropriate scientific congresses. Develops in-depth understanding of clinical practices and regulations, maintains understanding and insight into current lab and clinical practices, guidelines and investigates and reports internally on competitor technologies and products.
A seasoned professional with wide-ranging experience. Deals with diverse and often times complex issues, where analysis may require in-depth evaluation of many factors. Exercises judgment in evaluating methods and may determine criteria for obtaining solutions.
• Networks with senior internal and external personnel in area of expertise.
• Knowledge of diagnostic laboratory techniques and advanced skills in interpreting scientific/clinical data and in developing quality publications.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including presentation, lecture, and teaching skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge with Infectious Disease and/or Serology testing.
• Ability to understand technical research protocols and ability to multitask and work under pressure.
Excellent public speaking skills required together with ability to deliver concise technical presentations.
History of presenting scientific data at conferences, symposiums and society meetings required.
Comfortable communicating via webinars, conference calls or video conferences using multiple media outlets to engage a team of custom.
• Experience working with business leaders, clinicians, and regulatory authorities Strategic thinking skills required in order to analyze customer trends and develop programs that address current and future stakeholder needs and concerns.
• Previous managerial experience required.
• Must have ability to synthesize information from scientific/medical literature and communicate responses to complex questions in scientific and layperson’s terms.
• Experience with current FDA, CLIA, ISO, and other quality and regulatory requirements are necessary.
• Experience in IVD is strongly preferred. More broadly within Life Sciences and Medical Device will be considered.
Receive a competitive salary and benefits package as you grow your career at DiaSorin. Join our team and discover how your work can impact the lives of people all over the world.
Others Information as per Local Legal Requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
DiaSorin Inc and DiaSorin Molecular LLC are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity Posters: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters.
If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email: email@example.com or call toll-free 1.800.328.1482.