INFORMATION COLLECTED AND HOW IT MAY BE USED
Collection of Personal Information
DiaSorin collects Personal Information that you enter into data fields on DiaSorin’s website. Personal Information is information we can use to specifically identify you, such as your name, date of birth, home address, telephone number, or e-mail address. To protect your privacy, you should not provide any information that is not specifically requested.
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to your questions
- Enable you to post your resume, search job postings, and contact or be contacted by DiaSorin HR representatives
- Comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process
We will not sell or otherwise transfer the Personal Information you provide to us via our website to any third parties for their own direct marketing use, unless we provide clear notice to you and obtain your explicit consent for your data to be shared in this manner.
Passive collection of unidentifiable information
DiaSorin automatically receives certain types of information from your web browser whenever you interact with us on our website. This information typically includes the IP address of your internet service provider, the name of your operating system and the name and version of your browser. The information we receive depends on your web browser. Please check your browser if you want to learn what information your browser sends or to change your settings.
The information passively collected from your web browser does not identify you personally. We may use this information to create statistics to help us improve our Site and make it more compatible with the technology used by our internet visitors.
In addition to the disclosures described throughout this Policy, and subject to applicable law, we may disclose your Personal Information:
- to unaffiliated third parties that are under contract to perform services for or on behalf of DiaSorin. An example of such services are third parties that maintain our computer databases;
- to DiaSorin affiliates and subsidiaries;
- to other persons as permitted by applicable law or regulation; and
- to law enforcement personnel and agencies, or as part of a legal process, in order to protect our property or in furtherance of an investigation regarding a breach of the Site rules and policies, unauthorized access to or use of the Site or any other illegal activities.
We may also disclose Personal Information for these purposes:
- in connection with the sale, assignment or other transfer of the business of the site to which the data relates;
- to respond to appropriate requests of legitimate government agencies or where required by applicable laws, court orders, or government regulations; or
- where needed for corporate audits or to investigate or respond to a complaint or security threat.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
DiaSorin takes seriously the security of the information it collects. DiaSorin has therefore implemented reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the information that you provide on this website. No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure or error-free.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The DiaSorin website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites, and while DiaSorin makes all reasonable efforts to hyperlink to websites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, DiaSorin is not responsible for the content or the privacy practices of third party websites. As such, DiaSorin encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from the DiaSorin website so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information.
REMOVAL, REVIEW AND CORRECTION
You may request to review, correct, or delete Personal Information that has been collected on our website by contacting us in one of the ways specified below.
All requests should be sent by:
- e-mail, to the address: email@example.com
- by post, to DiaSorin S.p.A. – Ufficio Affari Legali e Societari, at Via Crescentino s.n.c. 13040 - Saluggia (Vercelli – Italy), Via Crescentino s.n.c.
MINORS ONLINE PRIVACY
DiaSorin’s website is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18, and DiaSorin does not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals in this age group. If your child has submitted information to our website and you would like to request that such information be deleted from our records, please contact us using one of the methods described above.