Kind of contract
Responsible for the sales growth and profitability in assigned sales territory. The Diagnostic Sales Specialist will reach set objectives, implement sales plans and monitor current sales performance. Accountable for building and maintaining contracts with relevant key-opinion leaders and decision makers within the assigned territory.
- Understand the unique medical technology, application, and maintenance of DiaSorin products
- Uncover customer’s needs and identify opportunities through a sound working knowledge of DiaSorin solutions
- Effectively execute account level strategy
- Establish and build deep understanding of account needs, stakeholders and competitive situation
- Build and lead cross functional selling team to execute on account strategies
- Analyze impact of market trends and factors on customers
- Develop account level strategic plans for achieving goals including sales and margins
- Identify new business opportunities by initiating, developing, and delivering unique solutions
- Maintain Salesforce.com, pre and post call follow-up and accurate pipeline management of opportunities
- Produce monthly work report for discussion and for Commercial Director approval
- Adhere to all administrative requirements
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
• 3-5 years in previous sales experience in a related field. Capital Equipment sales experience preferred.
Previous experience in IVD (In Vitro Diagnostics) and/or highly regulated FDA environments and biotechnology industry
Fluency in French required
• Excellent communication skills and prompt internal/external customer response rate
• Service-oriented mentality and a strong focus on customer needs
• High problem-solving and decision making capability
• Effective project management and analytical skills
• Interdisciplinary thought and treatment and quality awareness
Proven Sales Experience
Knowledge and Understanding of Electronics, Medical Terminology, Chemistry and Physics
Receive a competitive salary and benefits package as you grow your career at Diasorin. Join our team and discover how your work can impact the lives of people all over the world.
Others Information as per Local Legal Requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
EEO/AA-M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status/Genetic Data