- After Market Service
Kind of contract
Responsible at Corporate level for contributing to the improvement of WW Service/Application support relating to instruments of the assigned technology for DiaSorin’s Subsidiaries and Distributors.
- Provide support (by telephone, email, etc. or directly in the field) to the technical/application staff of the subsidiaries, and manage/support troubleshooting activities;
- Organize courses for the Service/Application technicians of subsidiaries and distributors (in house/field), concerning the use, the installation and maintenance of the instrumentation commercialized
- Ensure that all field service/applications staff is aligned as per corporate guidelines and training;
- Identify potential hardware/software improvement requirements (new SW version);
- Keep update the field on existing application and new products;
- Monitor service indicators concerning the specific Technology;
- Verify the conformity of the final tests performed on instruments originating from suppliers, to file final test reports and analysis certificates so as to enable proper check-in of the instruments;
- Support hardware/software improvement activities;
- Support sales with customer presentations and on site visit.
- Ensure compliance with the Quality Management System, the Company Policies and the Corporate Procedures.
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an international context in the health care and sciences industry, preferably with diagnostic, medical devices or pharmaceutical prior knowledge/experiences in a reputable Company in these fields.
- Experience in managing automated system for diagnostic laboratories and, use of electrical measuring equipment.
- Knowledge in electronics, computers, fluids, mechanics and industrial robotics;
- Medical devices background/experience would be a plus.
- experience using Microsoft Power Point, Word and Excel and modern Service tools
- Good interpersonal skills. Flexibility, willingness, professionalism
- Ability to work with cross -functional teams and to influence both internally and externally;
- Strong time management skills and organization skills; analytical skills; Problem-solving
- Group work orientation.
Induction program once Hired
As for Company Policy