- After Market Service
Kind of contract
Working in the "Corporate Service Training and Compliance" team, to ensure a high level of quality compliance internal and external to the department. Review and challenge quality standards on a daily basis, to identify and track any areas of weakness and address the correction of defects and gaps in all business service processes and technical documentation. Recommend and implement improvements and carefully monitor the progress of related activities with dedicated KPIs.
Operating within the corporate service team, coordinated by the team manager, in order to proactively support the activities of:
• Technical documentation editing/revising/release to ensure compliance to all quality/regulatory/health and safety requirements.
• Work closely with the QA and other departments to streamline communication and facilitate project progress, with operating staff to establish and advocate new procedures, standards and process.
• Ensure that processes needed for the Quality System are established, implemented and maintained.
• Evaluate all procedures to ensure adherence to common guidelines or potential obsolescence (i.e. Technical Documentation harmonization).
• Support Corporate Service teams to investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
• Proactively identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement in order to enhance efficiency
• Record, analyze and distribute statistical KPI and quality data
• Identify training needs and organize training initiatives to meet quality standards
• Act as back up in the training center organization
• Proactively participate and support audit program
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
Medical devices/quality background/experience would be a plus
- Experience using Microsoft Power Point, Access, Word and Excel.
- Knowledge in electronics, computers, fluids, mechanics and industrial robotics.
- Familiarity with quality standards and processes
• Relevant skills with technology
• High attention to detail
• Communication skills - verbal and written
• Data collection, management and analysis
• Problem analysis and problem solving
• Planning and project management skills
• Decision-making skills
Induction Program once Hired
As for Company Policy