- R&D - Immuno
Kind of contract
Responsible for performing cell and molecular biology experiments, including plasmid cloning, PCR, RT-PCR, manipulation of vectors for recombinant protein expression, cell transfection, mammalian cell culture and basic immunoanalytical (ELISA), biochemistry and cell based assays. Produce reliable, precise, and carefully recorded data to support Molecular and Cell Biology Group scientific investigations. Interpret and present findings to colleagues and supervisors.
- conducting and supporting scientific investigations and experiments: perform experiments at the bench level including but not limited to microbial culture, mammalian cell culture, PCR, RT-PCR, molecular biology, RNA and DNA extractions, cell transfection, recombinant protein expression and immunoassay.
- planning, setting up and undertaking controlled experiments and trials.
- recording and analyzing data.
- troubleshooting and solving scientific problems jointly with senior staff.
- operating and maintaining lab equipment independently
- writing reports and summaries
- keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments.
- maintains laboratory notebook and follows all general and laboratory SOPs.
- participate in laboratory meetings and planning sessions.
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
Minimum 1-2 years working experience with cell biology techniques
- Proficiency in basic cell and molecular biology techniques
- Experience in recombinant protein expression in eukaryotic cells highly desirable
- Seasoned experience using Microsoft Power Point, Work and Excel and basic bioinformatics tools
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good teamworking skills
- Analytical skills
- Time management
- High commitment and willingness to learn
- Accuracy, comprehension of technical issues in molecular and cell biology areas
Induction Program Once Hired
As for Company Policy