Kind of contract
The candidate will be responsible for the Salesforce-based corporate applications supporting the sales and marketing departments. He/she will be hands on managing the application lifecycle, from concept, to implementation, to support.
This role is also responsible to define the development roadmaps and to guarantee their consistency with the entire company applications portfolio. This individual will collaborate with the business defining the best solutions matching technology context
- Partners with functional stakeholders in order to translate business needs in technical requirements
- Drives SW Benchmark and Design Phases, ensuring consistency with the technological scenario and IT strategies
- Manages the technical component of application implementation
- Plans and oversees the adoption and post go-live project phases
- Provides accountability for the applications throughout their entire life cycle
- Defines and executes strategic application roadmap
- Ensures compliance with all company policies, procedures, and safety standards
- Optimizes support of the IT applications ensuring successful execution of business processes
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
At least 4 years’ experience in application management with a focus on sales and field service processes
- Extensive experience of building, maintaining, and supporting Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- Solid experience working in a production support capacity facing off, to demanding front office users
- Planning, project management and change implementation leadership
- Ability to direct the identification and resolution of business and technical problems, and the design and delivery of IT solutions to increase productivity, reduce costs, and improve quality
- Application architecture and IT Program Management.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Exposure to ITIL concepts and adoption.
- Experience with regulatory compliance issues, as well best practices in application security.
- Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator, Advanced Developer, or Technical Architect certifications are highly preferred.
- SalesForce Field Service familiarity is preferred
- Focused on results
- Highly motivated and success driven
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communications including excellent presentation skills
- Passion for technology and Innovation
- Participative and customer-oriented attitude
Induction program once hired
As for Company Policy