Kind of contract
The Corporate Internal Audit Specialist, under the direction of the Corporate Internal Audit Senior Manager, verifies the compliance of the Group Internal Control System according to the Laws and Regulations for companies listed in the Italian Stock Exchange Market and the internal Standard Operating Procedures
- Manage the execution of audit projects in the Group subsidiaries, in full autonomy, in a wide international environment, based on systematic and ongoing risk assessment, conducted in line with Board of Directors guidelines.
- Propose and develop testing methodologies with proactive approach to evaluate the adequacy of controls.
- Identify control gaps and opportunity of improvements, with the ability to propose corrective actions for the identified gaps.
- Prepare audit reports in both official languages (Italian and English) for the Management.
- Establish trustful relationships across a variety of stakeholders.
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
At least a minimum of 3 years of solid experience in Audit (external or internal). Experience working on global, cross-functional and complex projects.
Excellent knowledge of accounting, finance and internal control areas are required, as is comprehension of internal auditing standards, IFRS, SOX and COSO, 262 Italian Law, 231 Legislative Decree and Corporate Governance requirements for companies listed on the Italian Stock Exchange Market. Knowledge of main commercial and industrial processes together with ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, FCCS etc…)
- Excellent wirtten and oral communication skills
- Willing to join a multicultural and multinational Group
- Possess strong analytical skills and demonstrate ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw conclusions and solve problems
- Demonstrate ability to handle multiple priorities in a deadline-driven, changing environment
- Strong ethics and accountability;
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- SAP FI knowledge is a plus
Induction Program Once Hired
As for Company Policy