Corporate Cyber Security Specialist
Country / State
Place of work
Corporate Infrastructure & Cyber Security Manager
Kind of contract
Full Time / Part Time
Permanent / Temporary
The candidate will support, within the Corporate ICT Infrastructure and Cybersecurity unit, the implementation of company’s cyber security program.
- Supporting the implementation and monitoring of security systems for the computing, communication and networks infrastructures.
- Ensuring that systems and personnel comply with defined security criteria.
- Drafting of security policies, plans and procedures to implement security measures and controls approved by the organization.
- Managing and monitoring security systems (Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Endpoint Protection, VPN).
- Supporting management of security incidents.
- Supporting certification of information systems and networks (VA/PT)
- Supporting the organization in cyber risk assessment activities
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
Technical Degree (Scientific/Technical/Computer Science or equivalent)
At least 2-4 years of relevant experience in cyber security
- good knowledge of major operating systems (MS Windows client and server, Linux)
- good knowledge of networking technologies and concepts
- knowledge of main network security systems (firewalls, IDS, IPS, endpoint protection)
- Knowledge of computing infrastructures (virtualization, cloud infrastructures, etc.)
- basic knowledge of major security related standards and frameworks
- excellent knowledge of the English language (B2)
- security related certifications (CISSP, CEH, CSX, etc.) will be considered an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze and problem solving
- Organizing and quality orientation
- Good writing skills
- Precise and sharp
- Client focus
- Technology enthusiast
English (upper intermediate - B2 - at least)
We Offer You
as per Company Policy