- R&D - Immuno
Kind of contract
Responsible for performing purification, characterization and chemical modifications of recombinant proteins and monoclonal antibodies, including chromatographic purifications, biochemical analysis and protein labeling methods. Produce reliable, precise, and carefully recorded data to support Biochemistry Group activities. Interpret and present findings to colleagues and supervisors
- Purification of recombinant proteins and monoclonal antibodies.
- Analytical characterization of proteins and antibodies through classic biochemical techniques.
- Protein labeling and bioconjugations.
- Recording and analyzing data.
- Troubleshooting of technical problems jointly with senior staff.
- Operating and maintaining lab equipment.
- Writing reports and summaries
- Maintain laboratory notebook and follow general and laboratory SOPs.
- Participate in laboratory meetings and project meetings.
- Communicate and liaise with other teams/departments
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
Minimum 3 years working experience in protein purification and bioanalytical characterization
- Thorough knowledge of basic chromatographic principles
- Proficiency in chromatographic methods for purification of proteins/antibodies and relevant instrumentation
- Applied biochemical techniques (SDS-Page, Western blot, spectrophotometry, HPLC/MS)
- Experience in protein labeling and bioconjugations highly desirable
- Solid phase peptide synthesis is nice to have
- Microsoft Power Point, Word and Excel
- Full autonomy in basic biochemical procedures and practice (e.g. buffers preparation, stoichiometric calculations)
- Attention to detail
- Focus on results
- Analytical skills and problem solving
- High commitment, self-motivation and flexibility
- Good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
Induction Program Once Hired
As for Company Policy