Kind of contract
This role supports the Controlling team during consolidation, reporting, and analysis of financial data for the Italian Commercial organization. Main goals are to improve the pace and quality of the business analysis packages and to liaise with different departments of the organization in an efficient way.
The candidate will contribute to the Italian Commercial organization by:
- Liaise with the accounting department to ensure compliance during financial closing activities
- Perform commercial reports and dashboards through financial modelling that can be easily reproduced;
- Support budgeting and forecasting processes;
- Liaise with the Tender department and perform Profitability Analysis for new public and private offers;
- Liaise with the Demand Planning department and provide monthly volumes estimates based on sales forecasts;
- Coordinate inventory and scrap control at customers locations;
- Performing ad hoc analysis and reports as requested
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
minimum 2-3 years experience in financial planning and analysis department or in a consultancy company.
Advanced user experience with Excel is mandatory, Visual Basic is a plus. Knowledge of SAP and Hyperion strongly preferred.
- Goal oriented with a attention to deadlines
- Sharp on details
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in team
- Ability to work under pressure in order to meet the deadlines.
- Ability to respond flexibly to changing priorities;
Induction Program Once Hired
As for Company Policy