Kind of contract
For over 40 years, DiaSorin has been on a mission on five continents to develop, produce and commercialize diagnostic tests for a wide range of clinical areas. Our tests are designed for hospitals and private testing laboratories, in the markets of immunodiagnostics and molecular diagnostics.
DiaSorin Molecular, LLC is headquartered in Cypress, California. Our technology enables diagnosis of disease by detecting specific RNA and DNA sequences. We focus on design, development and cGMP Manufacturing.
We believe in a respectful and supportive workplace that attracts, retains and celebrates the uniqueness of a diverse workforce that represents our community and customers.
We are looking for a Accounts Receivable Specialist who is responsible for client billing, collection calls, researching invoices and other Accounts Receivable duties. Your work will contribute to the overall accuracy and timely recording of billing.
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
• Utilize your amazing Accounts Receivable abilities including aging, cash applications, invoices and collections
• Prepare invoices, credit memos, insurance claims, billing statements and collection notices
• Set up new customer accounts and perform credit checks
• Prepare and reconcile daily bank deposits
• You love creating desk procedures for each person in the A/R department
• Ability to handle a range of International and Domestic receivables
• Making process improvements excite you
• You thrive in Microsoft Excel, SAP or other ERPs
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance preferred
• Previous experience is required
• Good math skills
• Demonstrates great organizational and communication skills
• Your remarkable soft skills will come in handy as you partner with customers all over the world
Receive a competitive salary and benefits package as you grow your career at DiaSorin. Join our team and discover how your work can impact the lives of people all over the world.
Others Information as per Local Legal Requirements
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
DiaSorin Inc and DiaSorin Molecular LLC are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters.
If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email: email@example.com. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free 1.800.328.1482.