Junior Procurement Specialist – Plastics Projects
Italy and UK Branch
Country / State
Place of work
Plastics and Molecular Procurement Manager
Kind of contract
Full Time / Part Time
Permanent / Temporary
Manage the daily activities related to the Procurement of Customized Plastic Consumables, mainly for the purposes of Equipment Qualification.
Interact with other Functions to monitor and facilitate the Supply Chain flow of the key Plastic Components.
Work in junction with Administration, Planning, Logistic, R&D, Quality acting as go between with Suppliers to make sure that the Corporate inter-site activities are in line with the project requirements, timelines and deliverables
- Work within the Plastic Procurement team to monitor and facilitate the correct Procurement processes of the key Customized Plastic Consumables, both for the standard Production and for the Equipment Qualification activities
- Identify, manage and escalate issues that cannot be solved by the Team, and take care of the daily activities by contributing to the conduct of the different projects
- Promote and manage the introduction of new Suppliers and Products, identify savings opportunities, submit RFQs, analyze cost scenarios and benchmarking, evaluate risks, assess the Supplier performance, manage the Plastic Supplier onboarding projects
- Acquire technical competences on plastic Injection molding and Assembly automations aimed at managing the budget sizing and the adequate cost for equipment and relative validation activities
- work closely with the Plastics Consumables Development team and Inter-site Technical Project Leaders in order to define detailed project plans which identify and sequence the activities needed to successfully complete the project according to budget, on schedule and within scope.
- Work closely with the Development and Industrialization teams
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
Engineering, preferably in Industrial Engineering\Business Management
2 years’ experience in Industrial environment, preferably in the Procurement and Supply Chain areas
- Familiar with Supply Chain\Procurement concepts
- Project management skills
- Engineering background with clear basic knowledge
- Basic knowledge and skills of technical drawing and precision part measurements
- Additional knowledge of quality management systems, quality tools, six sigma etc
- High familiarity with IT tools (Microsoft Power Point, Word and Excel)
- experience using Project Management tools and SAP ERP system is preferential
- Reliable and organized, sharp on details
- Interdisciplinary thought and quality awareness
- Well-organized ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- High commitment and willingness to learn
- High problem-solving and decision-making capability
- Ability to relate with flexibility, diplomacy and assertiveness
Very good written and spoken English.
Trips to European and non-European Area are intrinsic in the job.
Induction Program Once Hired
We Offer You
As for Company Policy