Clinical Specialist - Napoli (Campania)
Europe and Israel
Country / State
Place of work
QFT Business Development Manager
Kind of contract
Full Time / Part Time
Permanent / Temporary
The QFT Clinical Specialist promote the QFT product in the designated geographic area, ensure constant contacts with Sales team and guarantee pre-established objectives of a scientific diffusion and the achievement of prescription target.
- In accordance with the strategies and planed activities defined by Business development Manager, the Clinical Specialist guarantees identifications and constant visits of defined stakeholders, to guarantee the diffusion of scientific information, product characteristics, scientific literature.
- Defines and implements the local area MKTG plan, ensuring the necessary activities for the test promotion, including workshops and round tables organization (scientific and educational)
- Demonstrate initiative and a level of expertise promoting use of company products to serve as a resource to physicians and decision makers.( Health Management, Medical doctors, Lab Manager) identifying different level of attention and interest.
- Play an important role in new business development by promoting the inclusion of the tests in new diagnostic protocols in different healthcare settings
- He/She works in synergy with Sales Organization (direct and agenti) to ensure the full involvement of blood collection points and clinicians to prescribe the test.
- His/hers activities will include also CRM daily implementation
- He/She will take part in training and clinical education on products
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
Degree in Science, Medicine Economics, Biological Sciences Engineering, or other segment related Competencies
Masters is a plus
5/7 years in ISF (Medical Informer) or experience in clinical selling in medical device
- Skill in effectively acquiring, organizing, and reformulating data and knowledge from diverse sources toward a defined goal.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills in order to build effective, lasting relationships with clinicans and decision makers
- Must be organized, self-motivated and possess integrity, initiative, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills highly desired also negotiation skills.
Good knowledge of written and spoken English
Induction Program Once Hired
We Offer You
As for Company Policy